Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Top 10 Cool Tools for Schools

Well here you have it my top ten... and the winners are:

#10. HyperPhysics - I am horrible at physics by my teachers have always tried to make it has fun and understandable as possible.  This tool could help!

#9.  Wicked-  Like physics, science isn't exactly my thing, I can see how this tool could help teach people like me about science in a fun and interactive way.

#8.  Leesummit-  This seems like a great tool for finding early childhood activities for your students.

#7.  Smartboard-  For obvious reasons this is a great tool, and is very common in classrooms.

#6.  wikispaces-  For older students this seems like a great tool for collaborating.

#5.  Classroom Jeopardy-  Well considering this is the same tool I chose for my own, and it is just called something else I felt that it had to make my top 10 list.

#4.  Prezi-  I think that powerpoints can be very effective and this tool works similar but keeps things entertaining.

#3.  Teachertube -  I just thought that this site was nifty.

#2.  Dr. Math -  I love websites that help with things like math homework.  That was the worst as a kid getting home and realizing you don't understand your homework!

#1.  Wordle-  Great tool for English teachers!

And there you have it!        

 

No comments:

Post a Comment